Topic: Russia & the Age of Revolution
|Time||Days||Location||Instructor||GER||Credit||OPUS Class Number||Syllabus (Tentative)|
Required Textbooks, Articles, and Resources
- The Portable Twentieth-Century Russian Reader.
- Handbook of Russian Literature, ed. Victor Terras.
- Master and Margarita, Trans. Burgin.
- Moscow to the End of the Line.
- Additional readings assigned for this class are available on e-reserves (through Euclid).
The schedule of courses on O.P.U.S. is the official listing of courses, including days and times they meet and the General Education Requirements they satisfy. Students should use course descriptions as general guidelines. Course requirements, grading details, book lists, and syllabi are subject to change.